Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms of Service
This Terms of Service Acceptance covers the information in which Salon Owners Collective collects through its website/s located at WWW.REBECCABEARDSLEY.COM. Please read through the content of this ‘Terms of Service’ Agreement carefully and ensure that you understand and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service/use/agreement, whether or not you have registered on the site. If you do not understand the content of this ‘Terms of Service’ Agreement or do not accept or agree with it then you must stop using the website at WWW.REBECCABEARDSLEY.COM immediately.
Throughout the Terms of Service Agreement, the term ‘website/s’ is used, which is to be referred to as the following – WWW.REBECCABEARDSLEY.COM.
1. Acceptance of Website Use
1a. You accept and consent to WWW.REBECCABEARDSLEY.COM Terms of Service.
1b. We grant you a non-exclusive, revocable limited license to:
– View and use information accessible from the website/s; and
– Purchase products or services from the website/s
1c. You must not:
– Cause damage or interfere with the accessibility to the website/s;
– Use the information in connection with illegal, fraudulent or harmful purposes or activities;
– Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities.
2. Intellectual Property Rights and Copyrighted Material
We own or are licensed to use our intellectual property and material on the website/s including, without limitation to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, is protected by California and The United States of America copyright laws, both as individual works and as a collection. You may only view and download content from the website for learning purposes and print a single copy of content for personal use and not use it to distrubute.
2a. You must not:
– Replushish any content from this website/s without consent;
– Present any content in Public for your own benefit;
– Reproduce or exploit any content from this website for commercial purpose;
– Edit or otherwise modify any content on the website/s;
– Redistribute any content from this website/s unless we express permitted redistribution or;
– Transfer any such copyrighted material in any format, electronic or otherwise.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed and you want us to take down or disable the infringement, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
3. Cookies Policy
We may, from time to time, use ‘cookies’ which are small data file placed on your machine or device to store information.
3a. You agree that we may use, including but not limited to, following these types of Cookies;
– Authentication Cookies that monitor whether you are logged in or not;
– Session Cookies that allow you to remain logged in and keep track of your activities until the browser shuts down;
– Persistent Cookies that help us monitor our services by recording your browser activities and they do not expire upon browser shut down; and
– Flash Cookies to personalize your experience.
– Improve the performance by reporting any errors that occur;
– Provide statistics about how the website/s is used;
– Remember settings that you used on our website;
– Identify that you are logged into the website;
– Link to social networks such as, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram; and
– Provide more suitable ads tailored to you.
You may disable cookies on your browser if you do not agree to the Cookies Policy
3c. You agree that:
– We may store cookies on your device; and
– We may issue and request cookies from your device to collect both personal and non-personal information and/or data.
Please refer to point 4b after agreeing to points made in 3. Cookies Policy
4. Facebook Pixel
Facebook is similar to cookies, with the main difference being that it is Facebook who collects this data.
– Provide statistics about how the website is used;
– Remember settings that you used on our website;
– Collect statistics and generalized data to find other customers just as fabulous as you
– Provide ads that are tailored to you.
5. Data Security
We take the protection of your personal information seriously and have taken suitable and reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, and any modification or disclosure. If you are submitting personal information over the internet that you wish to remain private, please note that while attempts are made to secure information transmitted to this site, there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the internet and we are unable to guarantee its security. If you prefer, you can contact us by alternative means using phone, email or mail.
6. Third Party Links
The website/s may contain third party links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites and have no knowledge of whether cookies or other tracking devices are used on any such linked sites. If you have any concerns regarding the privacy of your information, you should ensure you are aware of the privacy policies of those sites before disclosing any personal information.
6a. Third-Party website platforms include but are not limited to;
– Stripe Payments
– PayPal Payments
You alone are responsible for any content you post to the website/s, including but not limited to feedback and comments.
7a. You agree not to:
– Post or distribute material (including but not limited to text, graphics, video, programs or audio) that is unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or;
– That encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
– Post material that contains advertising or any form of commercial solicitation, and not to impersonate any other person or entity, including impersonating an employee or consultant of the website/s or any of its partner sites.
8. Amendment and Modifications
We may make changes/add or delete features to the website/s and these Terms of Service at any time without notification. Your continued use of the website/s will signify your acceptance to any changes or law updates.
8a. The Terms of Service Agreement embodies the whole agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your usage of our website/s.
9. Contact Us
If you would like to access or correct your personal information OR file a complaint please contact us by:
REBECCA BEARDSLEY COACHING PROGRAMS
COACHING CLIENT (YOU) UNDERSTANDS THAT THIS COMPANY IS NOT AN AGENT, PUBLICIST, ACCOUNTANT, FINANCIAL PLANNER, LAWYER, THERAPIST, OR ANY OTHER LICENSED OR REGISTERED PROFESSIONAL. COACHING, WHICH IS NOT DIRECTIVE ADVICE, COUNSELING, OR THERAPY, MAY ADDRESS OVERALL GOALS, SPECIFIC PROJECTS, OR GENERAL CONDITIONS IN CLIENT’S LIFE OR PROFESSION. COACHING SERVICES MAY INCLUDE SETTING PRIORITIES, ESTABLISHING GOALS, IDENTIFYING RESOURCES, BRAINSTORMING, CREATING ACTION PLANS, STRATEGIZING, ASKING CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, AND PROVIDING MODELS, EXAMPLES, AND IN-THE-MOMENT SKILLS TRAINING. REBECCA BEARDLSEY PROMISES THAT ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, AS PERMISSIBLE BY LAW.
THE TESTIMONIALS AND EXAMPLES OR INTENDED PROGRAM ARE NO GUARANTEES THAT ANYONE WILL ACHIEVE THE SAME OR SIMILAR RESULTS. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN CAPITAL DURING THIS PROGRAM. SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT SIGNIFIES THAT INVESTING IN THIS PROGRAM HAS NO SIGNIFICANT BURDEN TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY.
MISSED SESSIONS: If you can’t make a session we’ll forward the missed session to the end of your program or at another mutually agreed date. Please give as much notice as possible in advance if you can’t make it. You can forward/add on to the end of the session cycle up to two calls. Any further sessions missed will be forfeited. If you “no show” – that’s your responsibility and will not provide for forward/add on sessions.
RESCHEDULE: 24 hours notice for a re-schedule will be required. If both parties agree to find a mutually agreeable and suitable time.
REFUNDS: Because of the nature of the program and unlimited access to digital content, there are no refunds. However, you can cancel anytime. You are responsible for full payment of fees one month in advance regardless of whether you complete the work set out, or turn up to coaching sessions.
PAYMENT OF FEES: You are responsible for full payment of fees one month in advance regardless of whether you complete the work set out, turn up to coaching sessions or utilize the academy training content.
Thanks so much for visiting.